This section if for HCBC Business members to post their Boarding Stable information and advertise for boarders.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Full Board - South Langley
|Created:||March 29, 2018|
Private Facility with Indoor, Indoor Lunge Pen & All Weather Outdoor
Windsum Enterprises is a private facility that has a couple full board stalls available. We focus on the needs of horses and their riders in flat disciplines, whether they are casual riders or very competitive ones. Your insured coach is welcome.
• Indoor sand arena 184' x 80'
• Outdoor sand arena 200' x 115'
• Indoor lunge ring 70' x 70' with fine blend sand
• 10 x 12 stalls with rubber mats and timed stall lights
• Heated automatic water bowls
• The highest quality feed possible with a program unique to your individual horse’s needs
• Full day turnout in individual crusher dust paddocks with shelters
• Do yourself Equine laundry facility
• Gated & Secure Facility
• On site owner/manager
• Secure temperature controlled tack rooms
• Bathroom with shower available
• Wash racks with hot and cold water (2 indoor/1 outdoor)
Our Staff notice the "little" things and pass on their observations or concerns to our horse owners. Each member of our staff are true horse lovers. Each of the horses living here are treated like our pets or a member of the family. Their owners can rest assured that in their absence their "beloved" is well cared for.
We host monthly dressage shows offering both English and western dressage tests, prizes and series high point awards.
If you would be interested a tour of our facility email us at [email protected] or call/text 604 789 0150
visit our website www.windsum.ca