Are you looking for an employee in equestrian related fields? Please post your job postings here. Please do not advertise your services here if you are a business.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
|Created:||March 1, 2018|
Ride for the Richmond Therapeutic Riding Association
Join the team at the Richmond Therapeutic Riding Association as our Weekend Exercise Rider, and get paid to ride awesome ponies & horses!
Candidates will be:
- comfortable handing & riding horses without direct supervision
- be able to apply basic equine first aid if needed
- Ride at Equine Canada Rider Level 5 or above
- must be 16 years of age or older as per insurance
- have transportation as location is not on a bus route
- Shifts are 5 hours each Sunday
- to apply, email Alyssa a cover letter with wage expectations as well as your resumé and 2-3 references.
- interviews will have a riding portion