Are you looking for an employee in equestrian related fields? Please post your job postings here. Please do not advertise your services here if you are a business.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
|Created:||November 7, 2018|
Dog Wrangler (Professional Dog walker)
Job Description: Facilitate private walks on-leash and group hikes off-leash. Pick-up and drop-off dogs using company vehicle. Rinse and towel off dogs that get dirty. Occasional pet sitting visits. On the job training provided.
Location: Mobile in Ladner/Tsawwassen
Wage: Competitive within industry standards.
Based on experience. Room for advancement.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday (30-40 hours per week)
- Must complete Canine First Aid (job requirement)
- 19 years or older
- Physically fit and willing to work rain, shine or snow
- Desire to learn animal behaviour & psychology (ongoing learning)
- Valid driver's license with clean drivers' abstract (work vehicle provided)
- Clean criminal record check required
- Experience in customer service
- Mature, able to take on responsibility and work well under pressure
- Excellent multitasker, prioritize and pay attention to detail
- Experience owning dogs and caring for their needs
- Work well independently and as part of a team
If you're interested, email a cover letter explaining why you would be great at this job along with your resume. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Email: [email protected]
This is a permanent position and we require a minimum 6 months commitment from applicants.