HCBC Business members only. Post your horses for sale or lease here.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Ruby Slippers **SOLD** other quality ponies available
|Created:||December 15, 2017|
|Modified:||January 8, 2018|
Saintly QH mare looking for her own person
Saintly & brave QH mare offered for sale to an excellent home. Ruby is a spur & stick type ride, with a cute jump and has lead changes. She has shown with a child in the S/S at both Thunderbird Showpark and Arbutus Meadows. She has superb ground manners, loves attention, is excellent on trail rides, and has been used on a lesson string. Very useful and not spooky. Suitable leadline through Short Stirrup. Would also excel as a Pony Club/Eventing mount. Motivated sellers. 778.385.5140 or [email protected]
I am a small older adult looking for a non spooky quarter horse horse - I am a green rider. I am wondering how big she is and her age. It would be a non-competitive home. Mostly trail riding and light arena work.