This section if for Business members to post their services or products that do no fit in any other business category.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Twin Rivers Summer Camps
|Created:||March 23, 2018|
Now Open for Registration
Want to learn to ride or become a better rider? Twin Rivers is a great place for campers to improve their riding skills in an indoor environment and learn all about horses. We invite campers of all different levels of ability to this week-long day camp.
Each camp will run Monday to Friday, 3 hours per day (9 am until noon) and will be broken into two categories:
- Riding Lessons
- Horse Care and Stable Management
See www.twinriversequestrian.com for more information and registration form. These camps fill up fast so don't delay.