This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Paint Mare for part lease
|Created:||August 12, 2017|
Part Lease available
14 year old paint mare for part lease. Located at a private barn in South Langley backing onto Highpoint trails and a short ride to CVP. Facility has a lovely indoor arena for those nasty days and a friendly group of riders.
Edie is well schooled in the arena and goes Western and has been in dressage lessons for the past couple of years. She is good on trails with company but does require an experienced rider to go it alone. At the moment I only have Western tack however you are welcome to use your own as long as it fits. Looking for at least an intermediate rider.
Two days $250, Three days $325