This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
ISO a Hunter/Jumper for 2 - 3 day/week lease
|Created:||October 23, 2017|
|Modified:||November 6, 2017|
Looking for a Hunter or Jumper that can jump 3'0 + courses and that I would be able to take to one or two shows per season.
I'm in search of a hunter or jumper horse that I could lease for two or three days a week, located relatively near the Tbird area/ Langley. This horse would have to be able to jump 3'0 + courses at home and would be available to take to one or two Tbird/MREC/Milner shows per season. I'm not too picky about the temperament of the horse - as long as it's honest!
Please email me at [email protected] if you think your horse is a good match for me. Thank you for your time!