This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Parys (C Pilasi)
|Created:||January 10, 2018|
10 yr old Arabian Gelding
C Plilasi (Parys)
Standing at 15.1 HH
A Beautiful Flea Bitten Grey
10 years old
Registered Full Arabian
Is available for an on-property lease or off property lease. (3 outdoors, 1 round pen, 2 indoors)
Looking for a confident intermediate rider, as he is very forward, tries 100% of what you ask from him.
Parys has been trained in low level Dressage (Western Dressage as well), Arabian Halter Champion, trained in liberty (low level).
With the right person, (showing or not) Parys will exceed in his riding and will be someones dream horse.
The lease price options are as follows:
Half lease 3-4 days - $350
Full lease 5-6 days - $700
Also open to a free lease. (Which you're welcome to take him off property if wanted and approved)
Would prefer the candidate would be open to training with a certified coach at least once per week or is in a credible lesson program as Parys is a lot of horse and needs constaint training.
Located at Langlee Acres