This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
2014 Apha gelding
|Created:||January 16, 2018|
Gentle, green, showstopper
This boy is ready to dive into any discipline. I think he would excel in hunter, or horsemanship. He is long and still growing
15hh with a great attitude. He likes a regular job and really aims to please. He is just so beautiful, he is young and herdbound, but no distractions have fazed him yet. He was shown in hand at trail, and been exposed to many environments and distractions. He went camping and handled it like a pro. Water or wind and he is just his regular self. He is low in the herd.
He is a baby and needs a regular training schedule, but once you’ve started he’ll take any rider to ribbons.