This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
|Created:||February 12, 2018|
5 year old OTTB mare
(posting on behalf of owner)
Bama is a five year old mare, off the track since last October. She is sound to ride but hasn't had much done with her. She can be difficult to handle, reactive, and opinionated, but I do feel that she would respond very well to a calm trainer, someone willing to start from the beginning with her. So is very athletic with a lot of 'try' and she would be a great horse for the right person.
She had a condaylor fracture as a 3 year old, went to a farm in Clinton, had six weeks stall rest, and x-rays came back good. She was given a bill of health and raced all of her 4 year old season but she just wasn't fast enough.
She is currently hanging out in a paddock in Delta and hasn't had much done with her since October.
Bama has a $500 adoption fee to a good home with an APPROVED owner. She needs someone who can put in the time with her.
If you are interested, please email me with a brief summary of your horse experience and what your plans for Bama would be, should you adopt her.