This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
|Created:||September 4, 2018|
My Magical Unicorn
8 - 12 years
14.2 - 15.2
Breed, colour, registration - don’t care but lean towards QH types (stocky with good bone)
I am looking for a Mountain Trail competitor, trail riding buddy that is okay going out alone or in groups, lifetime best friend. Would definitely like some ‘go’ but don’t need a rocket-ship. NOTHING GREEN OR ‘STARTED UNDER SADDLE’
- at least have the basic of side passing, turning on the fore and haunch (doesn’t have to be pretty as we have all winter to perfect it)
- trailer well
- no buck, bolt, rear or big spook
- go through water
- Get along with other unicorns
Budget depends on the Unicorn! Looking anywhere from the Lower Mainland to the Okanagan to Clinton area and back.
I may be considering selling my 'Unicorn'. Dutch Warmblood / Appendix cross....10 year old 15.3 mare. Pinto. Very bold...sensitive but sensible....CVP alone...bridges,water, pool noodles..... ;) Check my facebook page for pics or pm me and I can send...Thx!