This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Great Companion horse/light riding horse re-homing
|Created:||September 4, 2018|
QH Gelding free to approved home
Serious inquiries only please read entire post before commenting/messaging
Great Companion horse/light riding horse
Rehoming free to an approved home
Located in Mission
1998 Snow Pokes Joker
Registered Quarter Horse Gelding 15.3hh
He has done everything from parades to 4H shows, drill team, trails and parelli. Easy keeper, great ground manners, good with farrier, trailers, not bossy, loveable personality and smart. Doesn’t look like a 20 year old! Up to date on shots, teeth are due now and planning on getting them done within the next month. Currently barefoot as he is not being worked.
Vet has diagnosed him with ‘bilateral front foot pain’. Tried corrective shoeing which did not seem to help. Was on previcox and now we have switched him to bute 1 gr. per day which seems to help slightly more than previcox.
Would like to find him a home with lots of field and friends.
Text @ 604 309 4601