This section is for HCBC non-business members to post horses and ponies for sale. Users may post a maximum of 2 horses for sale per year. Business members post horses for sale in the Business section so please check there for other sale horses.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Beautiful Icelandic Mare for Sale
|Created:||September 14, 2018|
16 Year Old, Red Dunn, Icelandic Mare
I am selling my beautiful Icelandic mare, she is 16 and five gaited. I use her mainly for clinics, trail riding and camping. She is good with farrier, uptodate on all shots and had her teeth done this past winter. She has no issues crossing streams, bridges, wildlife on the trail, riding out alone, riding in traffic. She is an awesome mare who tries hard to please. I am selling her as I am heading in a different direction. She is very smooth to ride and loves to Tolt. She requires an experienced rider. I am asking 5,500 for her.