This section is for sales ads that are equine related but don't fit into any other topic heading in the non-business section. Any item posted here must be an item that is actually for sale or a specific item that a user is looking to purchase. Do not post litters of puppies or dogs or hay for sale. Exceptions are barn kittens, small amounts of hay being sold privately (no haysellers please) and rehoming single dogs.
Anything posted on this section must be Equine Related.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Wanting to Purchase Older Gelding
|Created:||January 23, 2018|
I live in Bella Coola and looking for a companion for my 20 yr old mare
I am looking for a companion for my mare. She is 20 yrs old in good health and well behaved she gets along best with geldings. We live on 3 acres and have a new barn with run in and two other shelter areas. I am looking for a gelding, easy ride for less experienced rider, 15-20 yrs old and in good health. I would like a smaller horse say around 15 hands. Ideally, because of travel distance, looking in the Cariboo/Chilcotin area.