This section is for sales ads that are equine related but don't fit into any other topic heading in the non-business section. Any item posted here must be an item that is actually for sale or a specific item that a user is looking to purchase. Do not post litters of puppies or dogs or hay for sale. Exceptions are barn kittens, small amounts of hay being sold privately (no haysellers please) and rehoming single dogs.
Anything posted on this section must be Equine Related.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
ISO riding lessons in North Van
|Created:||February 4, 2018|
ISO riding lessons or groundwork lessons in North Van
Looking for riding lessons in North Vancouver, looking options other than NSEC. So far I have done w/t/c, cross rails, and the early beginnings of lateral work. I take riding lessons once a week in Langley but I'd like to ride more often and it's not possible to drive out there more than once a week, thus looking for something closer to home. I'm also super interested in ground work lessons. Something I've wanted to learn for a long time is long reining, liberty, and trick training. If you have a horse and knowledge to impart, I'd love to connect.