This section is for sales ads that are equine related but don't fit into any other topic heading in the non-business section. Any item posted here must be an item that is actually for sale or a specific item that a user is looking to purchase. Do not post litters of puppies or dogs or hay for sale. Exceptions are barn kittens, small amounts of hay being sold privately (no haysellers please) and rehoming single dogs.
Anything posted on this section must be Equine Related.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
ISO a mule
|Created:||March 12, 2018|
I am a long ears loving senior living in north eastern BC who could provide a good home
Hoping to find/purchase a pleasant mannered sound mule for light trail riding. Must like humans, horses and smaller animals. Prefer older, possibly 10-18 y/o but other factors such as disposition, health, and training history are the most important regardless of age or height.