This section if for non-business members to post tack, clothing, equipment and other horse related items for sale. Wanted or looking for items can also be posted here.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
County Innovation Jump Saddle - 18 inch, MN, Forward Flap, SR Panels
|Created:||August 2, 2017|
$3,200 - County Innovation Jump Saddle - Black, 18 inch seat, Medium-Narrow tree, with Forward Flaps, and Skid Row Panels
County Innovation jumping saddle for sale
Black XTR leather, 18 inch seat, medium narrow tree, forward flap, skid row panels.
Though officially stamped a medium-narrow, this tree measures and fits more like a medium when compared to other brands and models. With a little flocking taken out it could fit as more of a generous medium. County trees run notoriously wide, especially this model. For reference, the saddle is currently fitted to a Friesian cross, and was previously fitted to a warmblood.
In very good condition. Asking $3,200. Located in Surrey BC.
Trial with full deposit.