This section if for non-business members to post tack, clothing, equipment and other horse related items for sale. Wanted or looking for items can also be posted here.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Horse First Aid Supplies
|Created:||December 23, 2017|
Two large (102L Strong Boxes) full of horse first aid items. Including 30+ rolls new, unopened cohesive wraps, multiple sets of clean, almost new no-bow wraps in various sizes, multiple stable bandage wraps, thermometers, stethoscopes, dose syringes, gamgee wrap, spray bottles, etc. Perfect for large barn or first aid instruction. Also includes a black saddle pack with additional first aid supplies (horse and human). $100