This section if for non-business members to post tack, clothing, equipment and other horse related items for sale. Wanted or looking for items can also be posted here.
Disclaimer: The information and services listed in the HCBC forums are intended to facilitate accessibility to the professionals, products and services that play a part in the horse industry. HCBC does not assume responsibility for errors, omissions or subsequent changes in the information provided. While readers are encouraged to use the products and services of the merchants and users of this forum, Horse Council BC does not recommend, endorse, or guarantee the products and services of advertisers listed.
Most scams attempts involve one or more of the following:
- Email or text from someone that is not local to your area.
- Vague initial inquiry, e.g. asking about "the item." Poor grammar/spelling.
- Western Union, Money Gram, cashier check, money order, Paypal, shipping, escrow service, or a "guarantee."
- Inability or refusal to meet face-to-face to complete the transaction.
- Don't accept cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks cash fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial info (bank account, social security, Paypal account, etc).
Max Benz Grand Prix Special
|Created:||April 25, 2018|
High-end German Dressage Saddle, Monoflap Design
Max Benz Grand Prix Special Dressage Saddle. Rarely available in North America.
- Carbon Tree (ultra-lightweight saddle)
- Semi-Deep Seat (17', feels deeper than it looks like)
- Narrow Tree
- Good size knee rolls
- Wide spinal channel
- Suitable for high withered horses
- Wool Flocked
- Made in Germany
Beautiful saddle with a narrow twist, deep seat, exposed thigh blocks and mono-flap design. Extremely comfortable saddle in great condition. The saddle puts the rider in a very correct position, allowing your leg to be right against the horse. This saddle has been well cared for and the leather is in great shape.
Please call with any questions.
Saddle is located in Pitt Meadows and available for test rides.